Dear Potential Employee:
Thank you for your interest in our respite care program. The UCPIE staff is excited at the possibility of adding another team member to our UCPIE family. Our respite staff will assist you in meeting all personnel requirements for the job and will walk you through the process. In order to qualify you must:
- Be 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma
- Pass live scan clearance through the FBI and DOJ
- Submit TB clearance
- Be legally able to work in the U.S.A.
- Be willing to sign mandated reporter agreement according to California state regulations for individuals with direct contact with children and dependent adults.
In order to receive mileage reimbursement you must:
- Have a valid Driver’s license
- Have proof of vehicle insurance
- Have proof a valid car registration
In order to apply simply fill out the online application and questioner; it will be routed directly to our firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address. Your application will be reviewed by a Human Resources representative. Should you be selected for an interview our office will call you to the number you provide.
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to adding another valued team member to our organization!
Respite Program Manager
United Cerebral Palsy of the Inland Empire